Where can I find SHIGETA products?
You can visit our Parisian showroom located at 116 rue du Bac in the seventh district of Paris. We will be happy to welcome you there from Tuesday to Friday by appointment only (the SHIGETA showroom is currently closed for renovation). You can also find all our products on our website and in many points of sale: find the nearest point of sale by consulting our page “where to find us“.
Where are SHIGETA products made?
All SHIGETA skincare products are made in France, in our factory located in the twentieth district of Paris.
Is the packaging recyclable?
We have chosen packaging that can be recycled. Our boxes are made of cardboard and our containers are made of glass or recyclable plastics: materials authorized and validated by the certifying label ECOCERT. To know how to recycle your SHIGETA packaging, please refer to the recycling instructions on the online page of your product.
How to choose my coaching?
To determine the coaching adapted to your needs, we suggest you perform your vitality assessment. Find this questionnaire online on the page “Vitality Assessment”.
You can also contact our customer service via the contact form or call +33 (0)1 42 30 58 45.
Can I use pure essential oils directly on the skin?
We recommend diluting our essential oil synergies with our 100% vegetable Premium Seed oil. Find all the advice on the use of our essential oils on their dedicated product page.
Which skin care products should I choose according to my skin type?
Please feel free to contact our customer service via the contact form or call +33 (0)1 42 30 58 45 for personalized advice. Our team will be happy to help you choose the products that best suit you.
Why are SHIGETA BB creams not certified organic?
Our UV Perfect Glow tinted BB creams are not certified organic because we have decided to use nano sunscreens from natural origin. These filters are much more effective against UV rays. Of course, we have inquired about possible health risks and no study today shows that these filters are dangerous for health.
So we preferred not to be certified to obtain a more effective protection against the sun and to propose a product of natural origin rather than to propose certified organic BB creams without protection against the sun, the sun being today a proven threat to health.
Can I receive free samples?
Unfortunately we do not send samples outside of orders. However, two trial kits are available to discover our 2 main ranges of facial care products. Find them on the page “Skincare sets”.
Is the online payment secure and what payment methods are accepted?
We accept payment by credit card and paypal.
We encode your information using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology. You can therefore place an order in complete serenity and security on our site. Your bank details are encrypted using the SSL protocol and are never kept or saved on our site without your consent.
Do you ship internationally, what are the delivery times and how much are the shipping costs?
- Yes we ship internationally except for the following countries:
- Japan: to receive your products in Japan, please place your order via the Japanese SHIGETA website: www.shigetajapan.com
- Taiwan: to receive your products in Taiwan, please place your order via Endro-tw website: https://www.endro.tw/
- UK: following the Brexit, delivery to the UK is temporarily suspended.
- With DHL, orders are usually delivered between 1 and 3 business days. Delivery times depend on the delivery area and can take up to 2 days longer. You can track the status of your order on the DHL website www.dhl.fr using the tracking number that will be provided to you in the email confirming shipment of your order.
- For orders made outside of the zone (outside of France and Europe), parcels are generally delivered within 1 to 5 business days. Delivery times depend on the delivery zone. Customs or import taxes may be required upon delivery of your order. In this case, you will have to pay for these additional taxes for customs clearance. We have no control over these taxes and cannot predict them. We invite you to contact your local customs office for more information
- Applicable shipping costs : France 9,90€ TTC – Europe 24,90€ TTC – Asia / Central America / Antilles / Oceania 39,90€ TTC – North America / Africa 39,90€ TTC
Can I receive my order in a relay point?
Unfortunately, it is not possible for the moment to receive your order in a relay point.